Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-25

Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Empty
PostSubject: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:12 am

Oh lets have a like a big hide an seek event typ thing. Only the admins and moderrators hide and members have to find them using clues givin ( dosnt ahve to be mads and admins hinding). Once you find the first perosn he gives u a clue or a hint by pm (so tht no one else in the clan heres Razz). Thn after tht u find the next hider with the clue the hider before gave etc... and this goes on for a cuple of hiders then after you have found everyone you get a prize. But the people get worse prizes as they arive later to the final destination. And the top 3 seekers get the best prizes (it dosnt have to be top 3 can be any number). Or we could have its so tht the hiders give u a password (this can only work if you can use password forums on this pm me if you dont understand) thn the players go to the password forums enter the pass to get in and the clue is there. THis might help becyse thn the hiders dotn constantly have to say a cluecuz we all know auto typers are against the rules geek . So anyway the prizes could iinclude gp from like 1 mill down cosidering how many peple we have or we could use items like full rune and will ow comps etc. Anway i think this would be a good fun activity for the clan post if you like it Very Happy . I know it would take a lot of planing but i d be glad to help with tht Very Happy Just pm me if you like I literaly came up with this stiing on the computter so no hard fellings if you dont like it. Wink Also im sure tht tht the clan would gladly donate some gp for the prizes even if its onl like 1k althe way to 100k tongue After all we allare the same clan
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:30 am

very good thats a very good idea and it looks like you put a lot of time into it but... i ant got 1m gp lol
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:32 am

No worryz i got tht money and there dosnt even have to be prizes we could do jsut for furn Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 767

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 9:43 am

lol ye..
Back to top Go down
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

Number of posts : 469

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 10:50 am

liking the idea! Smile
Back to top Go down
s3nc3s fail
White member
White member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 11:52 am

i would rather do things for fun then prizes lol
Back to top Go down
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 3:55 pm

ok then its settled wel ldo jsut for fun Wink
Back to top Go down
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:00 am

i personally like prizes lol
Back to top Go down
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 9:33 am

ahhhhhhh so conufesd ok, ok, ok,...We willd o for small prize liek 100k or 10k
Back to top Go down
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 10:33 am

yeah that would be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more   Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seek for prizes -hints clues and 1 mill or more
Page 1 of 1