Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My merchanting guide it really does work

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2007-05-25

My merchanting guide it really does work Empty
PostSubject: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:24 am

The short description of merchanting buying things for a low price and selling for more. Now what people dont usually get is tht you dotn have to buy thigns from other players to merchant you can buy from npcs which is what im about to show you. Ok short and simple go to karajama and buy lobbies from the gen store (must be cooked). Note thise will cost you some cash. After you ahev about 100 sell them from 200-250 gp. Players fishing sell thm to he gen store to make soemmoney and more room for more lobs which means more exp. The lobbys will differ from 80-140 gpwhen buying from the gen store. There you go you just made a profit.

Next theres always the traditionaly buying from players there are about 5 difernt traders inmy opinon:

1. the nogiator- he is desperate to sell an item and is willing to negotiate the price for it. This means you might be able t o buy an item for a smaller amount of cash fro mhim thn you would from anyone else.

2. the idiot- the idiot has no idea what the item is worth once i bout full wizzy t for 200k i then sold for 450k there i made 250k. This is goodfor you and him your happy u have a good deal and he thinks he has a good deal everyone is happy.

3. The firmer- this is a playr who has a firm price it is usually the right price or a lil higher these sellers are usually people trying to make a profti fr om soemthing they just broguht als kown as merchants dont try nogiatign lower only buy from ehre if you want an item to keep like a wepon or armor.

4. The outrageous seller- this is a seller who wants an outrageous price for sometihng liek 300k for a willow comp he is usually called a noob and then "lol"ed at.

5. The itemer- this can be good or bad this is a seller willing to trade items for another items. These can be tricky make sure whn doing this item tht it isnt worth less then what youre givin him. Also be aware of the items tradeability he might be trading it to you because he cant sell it these items like guthix pl8 skirts are a hard to sell and will take a while to make a profit form it. go to zyebz.net for a market price guide.

Below are some items that i myself enjoy merhcanting for the profit:

Willow comps- these differ from prices 40k -all they way to 150k ive even sold one for 300k before

D hide g chaps and dhide t chaps- These also vary from prcices the g chaps 100-200k and the t chaps 90-150k both very versatile and easy to sell ebcause you dont need def for them (jsut range which is good for pures)

Wizzy g and t sets and items- These are very versatile 2 with wizzy g from 675k- 775k and wizzy t from 400k to 475k Maybe 500k if lucky. You can sell these items easily and the sperat parts as welll sometimes seling seperate parts then the set can gt you a bigger profit but i odnt recomend doin it.

Also another way to make money is that things in memebrs world are often sold for less thn in nonmemebr worlds. So if you are a member i suggest buying items fro mmebe worlds and sellign in nonmemebr worlds the items listed above work well for this kind of merchanting.

So the kwy to merchanting is buying versatile items tht can be sold for diffenrt prices. Merchanting also takes time and patienc you wont always find tht deal 2 seconds into the game. Also i stretch usng the market price guide at zybez.net
Good luck and happy merhcanting

cheers Zeminoth
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:28 am

nice guide!
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

PostSubject: Re: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 10:30 am

ty Smile
Back to top Go down
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 2:18 pm

thanks for guide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
Zeminoth
Pureundead Council
Pureundead Council
Zeminoth

PostSubject: Re: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2007 4:02 pm

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My merchanting guide it really does work   My merchanting guide it really does work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My merchanting guide it really does work
Page 1 of 1