Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildernes Dich

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 767
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:18 am

The new Runescape Update 18th april 2007

Up at the border to the Wilderness you will notice a small change this week. Far too easily have people mistakenly entered the dangerous lands of the north and so, with spades-united, a ditch has been dug!

You will now find that to enter and exit the wilderness you have to hop over a small ditch (no Agility level required). There's a safe zone just north of the ditch, so you needn't worry about getting over the ditch quickly.

Careful you don't trip!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-04-18

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 1:21 pm

i hate this update lol
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
pilgram10
Drag member ++
Drag member ++

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-06

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 4:39 pm

i hate for pking but it does save ur live to sometimes u no
Back to top Go down
jake pk 2k7
Drag member ++
Drag member ++

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:34 am

lol - u wud have to be a real retard not to notice ur going into the wildy, even WITHOUT the ditch. TBH, i think this is just another pointless update which JAGeX have put in to stop ppl like me luring autoers into the wildy for the fun of killing them! (Support my Guide section idea in the 'suggestions' area, and i'll write u a guide of how i used to do it)
Back to top Go down
Puple Party Hat Member
Puple Party Hat Member

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 10:11 am

i love this one its so kool. i just go there some times to jummp over it. here is a secret. if u wanna just walk over it. instead of jumping, press lumbridge home tele then click on the ditch and see wat happens. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wildernes Dich Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wildernes Dich   Wildernes Dich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wildernes Dich
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pureundead The Runescape clan :: Runescape :: Runescape Updates-
Jump to: