Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skirtz Own
Drag member
Drag member
Skirtz Own

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them? Empty
PostSubject: Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?   Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:54 pm

As I'm sure you all have experienced, someone has pjed you, bsed you, or is just being an all around noob in the wild (for example: hit and runs, piling you and calling you a noob just becuase they can own when it's like 5 on 1 but wont fight in edgy)Now the question is, how do we handle with somebody being and all around noob?
I just call them a noob again and ask them to fight in edgy ( im usually pking in varrock,,,, good old f2p noobworlds...) then they wont and it's just a pointless verbal fight. If im pjed I come back... ask to pjer to give me items back and we figt dm, and of course good old noob worlds, they wont ( most of the times it because it's maybe one of their only kills... sad) Or a bser... they never get away, I'll come back, most of the time they are still their, so I try to kill them... but of course piled (and as said above wont fight in edgy) But... I got a lot of active pkers in freind list, i hunt them down hehehe Smile

So post how you handle with the many noob pkers.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ftw666musicftw666
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?   Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:19 pm

I sometimes get my friends to help me pk them back
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com
Puple Party Hat Member
Puple Party Hat Member

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?   Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:11 am

no thats not want i do. i always watch those hit and runs thats why i snare them when they run in. and k0 then wit my dds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?   Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pjers,bsers, and noobs who can't pk, how do we handle them?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pureundead The Runescape clan :: Runescape :: Runescape Discussions-
Jump to: