Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lelean
Iron member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-14

To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader) Empty
PostSubject: To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader)   To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 9:31 am

Hi,im lelean coming to apologize my misbehavior,please forgive me.I have also come to inform you that we have a war against another clan coming up who knows when and im sure zach hendo would ask for your assistance,please put my past behavior aside and help our clan with our war as we helped yours(i think,im not sure)with your war.The clan we are going to have a war next are called the "White Wolf",they have said they had only 27 members,but im still assuming its a lie and also the have said they are all lvl 60 combat and i am sure our clan leader will accept the war for they have bought one of our clan members....
Thank-You in advance
Back to top Go down
xgoldx mod
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
xgoldx mod

Number of posts : 469
Registration date : 2007-04-18

To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader) Empty
PostSubject: Re: To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader)   To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:01 pm

It might be good if you could post this on new website but i'll be contacting the leader about this, do you know when the war is?
Back to top Go down
https://pureundead.yoo7.com

To The PU Leader(please read admin or Leader)
Page 1 of 1