Pureundead The Runescape clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pureundead The Runescape clan

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making Strength Potions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lelean
Iron member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-07-14

Making Strength Potions Empty
PostSubject: Making Strength Potions   Making Strength Potions Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:48 pm

Making Strength Potions for Pkers,People making Teams in Wilderness,or if you just want to train;
Requirements are:
1.Limpwurt Roots or Red Spider Eggs or Both.
2.2-3gp for each Strength Potion needed.
(For Specific Requirements Please Scroll Down)
Specific Requirements:
3.If you are collecting Red Spider Eggs only;please collect twice as much Red Spider Eggs as you need Strength Potions.[Example:If you need 4 Strength Potions,You will need to collect 8 Red Spider Eggs.]
4.If you are collecting Limpwurt Roots;please collect twice as much Limpwurt Roots as you need Strength Potions.[Example:If you need 4 Strength Potions,You will need to collect 8 Limpwurt Roots.]
5.If you are collecting both Limpwurt Roots and Red Spider Eggs,please message me to get Full Instructions with the subject"Strength Potion information"
6.To get the amount of money you will need to pay you will first need to place an order by copying the order from BELOW and sending me the order form with the blank spaces filled in and the subject of the message should be"Strength Potion Order"

Order Form

User Name:[Username in Runescape]
Number of Strength Potions needed:[NUMBER]
Type of Item you will supply:[Limpwurt Root,Red Spider Egg,or Both]

(I WILL SEND YOU THE ITEMS YOU WILL NEED TO COLLECT AFTER YOU SEND ME THE ORDER FORM)
Back to top Go down

Making Strength Potions
Page 1 of 1